28 October 2010

7 bulan kini in love ..sungguh bertuah..=)

alhamdulilah..kini sudah 7 bulan saya tidak single lagi any longer..he3..thanks Nadia kerana mencintai diri ini seadanya..tiada rahsia antara kita..love u every second every moment in my life...

currently my parent is at mekah..so iam alone in the house..always sleep alone in the darkness..however theres is a voice that catch me up..she is Nadia..he3...like Ulik Mayang movie that been show now at televison..he3..

orait..aku nak share something that will happend in my life sooner...iam planing for my E-day at 25Dec2010..hopefully its comes smoothly like i plan..

remember ok..its is 25dec this year..he3...

have to go..need to continue sms,calling n chating with nadia ler..chaoss...=)

p/s >> i bought her new phone..the latest Nokia mobile C3..its pink whoa!!!he3...

COMING SOON>>>my shortlisted item for my E-day and W-day..blink2..

No comments: