05 June 2010

meNgEdATE DI suNWaY PirAMid


yesterday is really make me tired..hik3...a lot of activities i done..start early in the morning until night i dedicated my time hang out n fun..=)
early in the morning..i go to sunway piramid with my lovely lover...he3...she so happy to see me..she is so lovely..she wear clothes that i buy for her..i love that fesyen..he3...we arrived so early at sunway piramid..no shops is open yet..and people is still not around..luckly..McDonalds is open..so we having our breakfast there..he3..

then..we go to the TGV cinema..we bought Prince Of Persia couple seat ticket..he3..love this seat..its comfortable for us..ngeee...Prince of Persia really good movie..nice to watch..i give 4/5 star to the movie..love those action + CGI + Slow Motion 3D scenes..its remind me to the Prince of Persia game that i play in my childhood memories..wink3..

i also bought for my love new clothes at Jaya Jusco..JJ sales now..and we can buy anything with lot of discount and a lot of choices..and the choices are very nice one and the quality is very good..plus the environment are friendly..love it to shoping there..ngeee...=)

the most best is i eat so many new thing there..i eat Sakae Sushi..J.CO Donuts..Ayam Penyet..ha3..really jalan2 cari mkn that day..he3..my love eat baannyakkkkk sangat2!!!!(if she read this) ha3..=p



J.CO dONUTS

i love to eat sushi..nyumy..nice..he3..and yesterday is my first time eat J.CO Donuts..nice..delicious!!!! and i also try eat ayam penyet for first time also..however i dont like it lol!!!spicy..so hot..huk3...i'am not chilies lover lol..


sakae sushi



ayam penyet

iam happy with my love..i sent her back to her house around 5pm..i love to be her driver and she bebel3 when iam driving..hik3..she arguing the way i drive..he3..she said she dont like when i don't use handbrake when we stop at the trafic light..ha3..she is like JPJ inspector..wek..=p


JPJ Inspector <3

i arrived at my home around 6pm..then i play little while with my cute anak buah..he3..i teach aiman how to do Joga Bonito skils..ha3..aisya and fiqah play their pinky cute double seat bicycle..hik3..comel jer..muahh from pak ngah..=)

then i take bath..and ready for my best friend Sara Specky to pick me up..we planed to go for the opening ceremony of our friends Nadya food court...he3..makan fre ler...*makan lagi*..he3...then after that..i and sara go to the opening ceremony of Jalan Reko Kajang Uptown..there is a sales of croc sandle..RM15 each..of course ler its ciplak..i dont like croc..for me its look like jamban shoes..then after chit chat with my old fren..sara sent me back home..sara used new car..kenari red color..


Nadya and Sara Specky >> SENGALISME

fuhhh..penad sgt2 that day...and i fall sleep in my room...and woke up late at 10am..iam happy to have love and friends by my side..thanks guys..=)

No comments: