11 June 2010

eMO mODE!!!

hai..new layout ..pink color..he3...actualy..iam learning how to make this blog more interesting to read..um..kinda bored..today is my last day training at Marang..i will back to Kuala Lumpur next monday..at 9am..um..thats means i have 2 more days here at Terenganu..and this is the last day in my life i ever come here...will leave everything here soon..

um..my training friend all are out to the Kuala Terenganu town..leave me alone here at the hostel..um..its oke..iam fine with it..i wonder why iam alone here at hostel..alone..with juz lappy in front of me..on9 my FaceBook..reply comment with my friend there...

bored and its comes more bored here because no television!! dem it..the world cup is already start..huk3...why iam here!!!!!! huk3...

juz a few minutes ago..my love call me..she understand my feel..she listen to what i said...she is a good listener..credit to her..eventhough outside iam look like a though "muncit" guy..but inside..its "lembut"...

i try my best in everything..somehow..i have to stop doing best..lets others to lead..so i have the chance to get along with whoever by my side..friends..family..
sometimes when u do the best..people doest seem like it much..difficult huh??

um..thanks for Nadia Aziz..she understand me..never let me down..always cheer me up..make me smile again in my life..she give me loves that i need in my life until my life breath..

i doing this blog juz to appriciate her in my way..she comes to my life when i need someone to talks..someone to share with..someone thats i rely with..someone thats important in my life..someone thats shows what is love in my life..someone thats caring me the way i ever dreams off..she is everything for me..thanks Nadia Aziz..only u the one thats i show my real side..only u thats understand me...

i promise to her thats i will enjoy my life only with her..i will take her around the world..adventure with me..spent happy time together..thats whats is true love about..always be part of each others...

here at Terenganu..iam alone..yes..truely..iam alone here..sympaty my self..what can i do..iam a person thats know nothings..juz learning what is life about..true life is really hard..face it and do decision always..there always impact in what ever decision u take..dont fake it..huuu....

i love challenge in my life..wont stop walking my life..

No comments: