12 February 2010

aku sakit...

hai there...its me again..curently listen to wali band..what a nice colection of good song from them..i love listen to "YANK"..lately i love to karok for my self...memekak in my house...ha3...um..juz came back from seeing my best fren sara n her fren nadya kyuto..its been long period i never meet them..nadya is going to maried with his fiance..gud luck dear..=)..kawen gak korang ek..hik..um..how about me>>i dont know...i realy want to get maried his year...but its seem i always meet the wrong person..or...........entah ler..no komen..hu3..aiya..juz for today..i received 2 kad kawen lol..when is my turn???

um..what is diferent curang n kene kebas???i do ask my fren..they always said its totaly diferent..but for me...what is the diferent??still cant figure it out la..huk3..simple question but the answer seem difficult for me..

n i wonders..is there a cop at my dahi said that iam juz clash n heart broke???coz lately a lot of my fren keep ask me about my current relationship..dammed..from where they have those info???do i look like an artist for u??what ever...fokus on my track..planing my future..its seem it goes well now..alhamdulilah..rezeki..=)

p/s listen to wali band song>>aku sakit...



this song shows my true feel..

aku sakit..bila menatap matamu..sadar ku..bhw engkau bukan miliku..aku sakit..bila aku mengagumi mu..sedar ku.. kau x pernah mengagumi ku...mahukah.. bangunkah dr tido panjang ku..sedarkah aku dr mimpi tentang mu..usahlah bila ku berharap padamu..salahkah ku..paksa kau kau mengagumi ku..kau x tau.. perasaan ku..dan ku x mahu..kau tahu...aku sakit jika kau tahu hati ku.. kerana diriku x bererti bg mu..aku sakit bilakah kau sembuhkan aku..x mungkin.. x mungkin sunguh tidak mungkin..

1 comment:

cik Tya said...

ak pun da jd sakit bce entry ko niyh.